Tuesday 26 August 2014

British Tag




So I was tagged by my fave to do the British tag which I am very excited to do! Also make sure you check out Nat's blog because it is brilliant and worth a read. 

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars? 
I will usually have at least 1 a day with 2 sugars but if I am feeling lazy then I will end up going without. oops. 

2. Favourite part of your roast? 
Defiantly a good yorkshire pudding. They are the best creation ever but my mum only cooks them when we are having beef because that is traditional which really sucks! 

3. Favourite dunking biscuit? 
I do love a rich tea but we don't get them often so probably a Bourbon or chocolate digestive biscuit. Although sometimes I find it hard to get the timings right and often I end up with a soggy biscuit at the bottom of my mug.

4. Favourite quintessentially British past time? 
I'm not really sure what this question means but I am going to just say tea and scones because they are the best!

5. Favourite word? 
Oh I do love to say the word aquatics it is so pleasing. Nat and I love it! Also I really like the word boulevard.

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Can you Adam and Eve it?

7. Favourite sweet? 
THESE.

8. What would your pub be called? 
This is soooo difficult. um... Probably something with 'Royal' in because it would make it sound posh haha.

9. No.1 British person? 
The Queen is pretty cool.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant? 
My favourite shop would probably be Topshop or Forever 21 and my favourite restaurant is definatly Prezzo! I highly recommend Prezzo and you can use Tesco vouchers. WIN.

11.  What British song pops into your head? 
GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN.

12. Marmite? 
YES! I love it, I am the Marmite queen.


I tag Elana & Molly do to this next!

No comments :

Post a Comment