Thursday 21 August 2014

The Sunshine Award





Hello everyone!

Well I have never done anything like this before but I have been nominated by the amazing Molly to do The Sunshine Award so thanks Molly! (Go check out her blog its great).

The rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog

Whats your favourite film and why?
My favourite film has 100% got to be 500 Days of Summer just because it is amazing and I find it quite relatable! Also the soundtrack is perfect and I have seen it sooooo many times and it just never gets boring and the wonderful Zooey Deschanel is in it which is great. I highly recommend it!

Do you have a favourite nail polish?
I have a whole collection of nail polishes and they are mostly all from Barry M. I think Barry M nail polishes are just amazing because they are affordable and great quality. My favourite and I have definatly used the most is the colour Raspberry. In the picture it looks slightly pink but it comes out as a more burgundy colour and I think its a great colour for Autumn!

Barry M Nail Paint Raspberry
When is the last time you cried?
Hmmm I am trying to think! I remember I cried a lot when I saw The Fault In Our Stars last month so I am going to go with that. It is such a powerful film wow.

Do you have any pets? If you what are they and what are their names?
I don't actually have any pets currently but I have had a rabbit in the past called Sweep and a guinea pig called Fudge. Me and my brother are actually looking into buying a tortoise though! haha. 

If you could go back in time to relive any memory which one would you choose?
This sounds so cringey but I defiantly think I would go back to when One Direction read out my tweet at their concert, it was honestly the best day ever and has made me so happy. On a more normal note though I would say when I was 11 and got my black belt, I was made up! 

Are you listening to any background music whilst doing this? If so what song?
Yes, the amazing Magic- Rude is currently playing in on TV and I adore this song so much it has such a good tune and is so catchy!

Do you prefer ketchup or mayonnaise?
KETCHUP!

If you could swap lives with one celebrity for the day, who would you choose and why?
This is sooo tricky. I haven't really thought much about this but possibly Taylor Swift?! It would be great to be able to sing and think how amazing it would be to see her wardrobe..

Do you like ribbon?
Well this is random Molly ahahaha but yeah its cute I guess.

What is your view on broccoli?
I like broccoli.

tumblr or Twitter?
hmmmm well this is a tricky one as I love both and am totally addicted. However I think I have got to say Twitter because I find myself constantly checking my timeline and I have somehow managed to build a fair few followers so I love making new friends with everyone on there! They are both great though and you can check me out on both ;-) twitter tumblr

My Nomination

My Questions For You
What is your favourite childhood memory?
Favourite subject at school?
If you could be any animal what would you be?
Which country would you live in if you had to move from the UK?
Favourite pizza topping?
Favourite book? 
What is your favourite restaurant and why?
Snog, Marry, Avoid- Chris Martin (Coldplay), Dan Smith (Bastille) & Tom Fletcher (McFly)?
Most worn piece of clothing in your wardrobe? 
Favourite character from Harry Potter and why?
Favourite song?






No comments :

Post a Comment