Saturday 14 February 2015

Taylor Swift Style

It is no surprise that Style is Taylor Swift's new single and yesterday on Friday 13th Tay Tay premiered the video for the first time. Unfortunately it was leaked early but nevertheless it was enjoyed just as much by millions and has already got over 6 million views on Youtube. It is very artistic and different to Taylor's normal music videos but I do really like it! Style has been one of my favourite songs from 1989 since its release date and I am so happy that it is the next single because it is defiantly one of Taylor's best songs.

The '1989' artist has had much success with her album and is set to perform at The Brit Awards on Wednesday 25th February which I am beyond excited for! The Brits is a great night and I have already made my predictions of who I think will win which you can look at here. Swift has been nominated for International Female Solo Artist and it would be so amazing if she won! 

Taylor is set to tour the UK this June and she is even headlining at Hyde Park which is massive so I really recommend getting some tickets! 



No comments :

Post a Comment