Monday 23 March 2015

Dear Future Husband music video!!!

Now recently I did a blog post on my other blog about the wonderful Meghan Trainor which you can read here and for this post I wanted to talk about her new music video...

Despite not being a massive fan of Meghan when she first released All About That Bass, I can't deny that she is a very talented and unique sounding singer. With the recent release of her debut album 'Title' I have been listening to a few of the songs and Dear Future Husband immediately jumped out to me. 

It is an extremely catchy tune and you really can't help but bop along. The star released the music video for this hit just under a week ago and it has got the world talking. She looks absolutely stunning throughout the 1950s inspired video and has some great outfits. There is a fair bit of sexism which I don't particularly like although there are also lyrics in there which give us a positive message. So although it has confused many fans about the message is is trying to portray it is still a memorable song. Either way I'm sure that it is meant to be lighthearted and enjoyed for the music.

No comments :

Post a Comment